"Broken Sally"

I am learning everyday that we should approach life humbly.This is the blog of a guy learning how to Love. Most of the posts will center on Love (Holiness). However some may speaking more generally to Christian living or life in general, which all boil down to love for me anyway. A Lot of what is said here, is said from the context of The Salvation Army to which i have commited my life. But being a "broken sally" my words are in no way offical. I am just a guy who wants the best for his church.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yea I am back

I made i commitment that i would not blog if I was not up to date with my paperwork. Right around Christmas i fell behind on my Statistics and that hole just got deeper and deeper until i finally sat down and worked my way out of it now i can blog again!!! which is important because my second son is going to be born any day now and that is something worth writing about.

Plus i have had several cool things happen recently that i am itching to write about if for no othewr reason than i don't want to forget them.

Top 10 blog topics that i missed due to my own refusal to get caught up with esentially easy paper work

10. Star Search
9. Boston Red Socks living in NYC
8. Doing my part to promote Revolution
7. Tour Guide in the Big Apple
6. Pro-Life?
5. Stapleton's Biggest Looser
4. The Community Gym
3. Do We really get through???
2. 2 Boys one bithday???
1. Ghetto Wedding

I will try to catch up on these recent topics if there is anyone who still reads this blog and has a special request let me know i will skip to it.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I want to read them all...just so happened I hopped on blogspot a few days after you updated...congrats on the paperwork...we all know it stinks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring